NETbilling upgrades to release 2.8.6
Version 2.8.6 includes additional transaction processing options and updated batch settlement reports.
Batch Settlement Reports
By default, this email will go to the following contact:
Merchants can also signup up to receive the Daily Batch Settlement Report on the Current Batch page.
- For Master Merchants - the Technical Contact on the "Contact Information" page.
- For Merchants - the Financial Contact on the "Contact Information" page.
The Daily Batch Settlement Report contains three separate detailed reports:
- Credit/Debit Card settlements
- ACH settlements
- Failed settlements and unsettled transactions
Disable Expiration Check
Previously if a card were expired, the transaction would be declined. Our system would decline an auth, sale or capture transaction type with a 'CARD EXPIRED' message without sending it to the processor.
With this new feature, merchants can now send disable_expiration_check=1 in their Direct Mode request to bypass that. Additionally, the expiration check is always bypassed when the transaction type is a capture. For more information on this feature: Documentation
A new transaction type has been added - tran_type Q. A merchant can send this tran_type in their Direct Mode request to simply store the cardholder's information in our database without sending anything to the processor. The merchant can charge this card later by:
For more information on this feature: Documentation
- Clicking reissue
- PCI-Compliant repeat billing (referring to it via "CS:<transaction_id>")
- Creating a membership using this as the template transaction
Back to LATEST NEWS