- Posted by Ben Tischler
- Credit Card Processing, Ecommerce Solutions
NETbilling Adds New Payment Forms Features
As PCI (Payment Card Industry) Compliance Standards for merchants progressively become more stringent, merchants are turning to NETbilling for more flexible payment form solutions, using our PCI Compliant secure servers to store and serve the forms to your customers.
The already popular NETbilling Hosted Payment Form has been updated to allow expanded support for custom HTML fields. A newly introduced Mobile Form Template, specifically designed for mobile based browsers, i.e iOS 7, Safari, Android and other mobile browsers is now included and can be fully customized as well.
Below are a few of the benefits of the updated Payment Form:
- Custom Images - You can now include your own images in such a way as to avoid any browser security warnings
- General Fields - General fields can be replaced with their corresponding values or html snippets
- Html Tags - Html tags with special attributes can be dynamically populated on the payment form
- Conditional Expressions - Can be used to display html only if the indicated condition is met
A feature overview and documentation on the NETbilling payment form are listed below:
- NETbilling Payment Form HTML Editor PDF Guide
- NETbilling Mobile Payment Form PDF Guide
- HTML Template Documentation Page
New Email Receipt Options
NETbilling offers a great amount of flexibility utilizing our system for a variety of sales and membership emails. Now that HTML formatted emails are the standard, NETbilling has made additional enhancements to our system to allow merchants greater customization.
Transaction receipts and Membership welcome emails can now be configured to use HTML syntax. This will allow merchants to maintain similar design elements across all email actions listed in the NETbilling admin "Emails" configuration page.
A feature overview and tutorial can be viewed or downloaded here:
If you have any questions regarding these new features, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (661) 252-2456.